Serving the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
As a member of the Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors team, I have the resources and tools to help you achieve your real estate dreams.
I have been a resident of the Metroplex for over 30 years and I have been licensed to sell real estate since 1998, so let me put my insider knowledge to work for you, to find that special property in your neighborhood of choice.
If you are a Seller…
I will use the latest Internet and Social Media tools to properly market your home to the widest possible group of QUALIFIED BUYERS!
If you are a Buyer…
You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after!
Contact Me Today To Get Started!
- First … I listen. Your goals are my goals.
- Mission: To successfully fulfill those goals through a professional partnership with Clients … one of mutual respect and trust.
- Plan: Utilize cutting edge technology, all marketing resources and my 12 years experience to tirelessly accomplish our Client’s goals.
- My Sellers reach the most number of Buyers and have their best negotiation advantage using Coldwell Banker’s HomeBuyer Ready Program.
- As skilled negotiator and communicator, Buyers and Sellers purchase or sell their home at the best possible price.
- Our Homebuyer Guide and Seller’s Resource Guide prepare our Clients for every stage of the transaction, the closing and beyond.
- I consistently invest my time and resources, keeping omy skills finely tuned to the ever changing and challenging marketplace.
- Remain the “go to” resource to past and current Clients for all of their Real Estate questions, needs and advice.
- My Clients enthusiastically refer their friends, family and business associates to us for all of their real estate needs.
- ABR … Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist). Less than 5% of all Realtors® nationwide have achieved this designation.
- GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute). Over 90 hours of intense classroom study and testing required for certification.
- CNS (Certified Negotiation Specialist) and CHMS (Certified Home Marketing Specialist) to help Sellers negotiate and Stage heir home for a quicker sale at a higher sales price.
- Certified by NAR to instruct and equip fellow Realtors® to achieve their ABR designation (Accredited Buyer Representative).
- Full-Time Realtor® in Dallas Area since 2000 and a resident since 1971. .
- Knowledgeable, warm professional … always puts her Clients needs before her own, and always ready for a good hearty laugh.
- Known to be fully committed to the fair and honest practice of Real Estate.
- Analytical thinker, supplying statistical information to support real estate decisions.
- Willing to counsel and advise when or when NOT to buy or sell.
- Believes her income will be matched by her dedication to her satisfied clients and the referrals they send.
- Consistent achiever of Premier Club
- Continually seeking the highest and best for all placing client’s needs before her own.
- Detail oriented protecting all throughout the complex process of real estate transactions.
- Faithful to employ all technology available.
- Due to a high level of commitment clients are loyal about referring friends and family to her for their real estate needs.
- “Go to” resource for both clients and fellow agents.
- Accredited Buyer’s Rep (ABR)
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS) & Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Native Dallasite, Full-Time Realtor and Member in Good Standing: CollinCountyAssoc. of Realtors, MetroTex, Texas & National Assoc. of Realtors
- Skilled Negotiator and Communicator and Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Masters in Counseling
- Member Council of Residential Specialists
- CB Apex E-marketing Specialist
- Certified FHA Realtor
- CB Apex Premier Club Member
- Member TAR Professional Standards Committee
- USAA Company